TEST CALL REMINDER- DO YOU WALK LIKE A YAK

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      To date I have not seen one application.

      The test call will close at midnight, Monday 17th November, 2008 WST.

      Here is the test call again in case you missed it.

      <snip>

      Do you slip and slide away on ice or packed snow or do you walk like a yak?

      If you do not walk like a yak on snow and ice then you need Yaktrax.

      What is a Yaktrax?

      Yaktrax are traction devices that have a unique, spikeless, patented coil
      design that will give you better traction, confidence and safety on packed
      snow or ice.

      Three happy little yaks have the opportunity to be the proud possessors of
      this device that conforms to the shape of your boot.

      The skinny:

      These are updated from the last test BGT did, even though the name has not
      changed.

      View at: http://www.yaktrax <http://www.yaktrax.com/> com/
      <http://www.yaktrax <http://www.yaktrax.com/ProductsPro.aspx>
      com/ProductsPro.aspx>
      ProductsPro.aspx

      Newbie limit does not apply (Yay)

      US shipping included

      Thomas Vickers is the Moderator so he is the go to person if you have a
      query.

      I want to see Yaktrax Pro in the subject line.

      Applications will close at midnight, Monday 17th November, 2008 WST.

      Ralph Ditton

      Test Call Manager