ARRIVED - Osprey Kestrel 48 Pack - AB

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      ARRIVED - Osprey Kestrel 48 Pack - AB

      This arrived while I was out today. It appears complete. However, I received a "Return after test" notice as well.
      I want to verify before I use this.

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
        TV or Ralph,

        Any chance you can check on the "return after test" for us?

        CHeers

        _____

        http://www.corridor <http://www.corridor9.net> 9.net