EDIT: IR - Zamberlan RICA – Kenny B

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      IR - Zamberlan RICA Kenny B

      HI Kenny,
      HTML looks good. Mfr link good. Cool stem photo to highlight the shoes.
      Carol, Monitor

      The footwear had two hangtags attached.  One is a Gore-Tex which is
      *** as written it sounds like the tag is made of Gore-Tex ***

      Zamberlan’s website lists all lot the technical features and
      *** "all lot" doesn't read quite right ***

      The pair I received are dark brown and tan, but is referred to as
      camel and truffle by Zamberlan.
      *** but the colors are referred to as ... (or something like that) ***

      The laces are rather long and wearing them around my place I have
      steeped on them if they are tied with a single knot.
      *** stepped ***

      They fit a little loose with light socks, but are really comfortable
      on my feet when wearing thicker socks.
      *** Comment: Size information on your feet might be helpful. Do your
      feet usually fit into size 10 shoes without the need of thick socks
      for example? ***