EDIT: REVISED IR - UCO MightyLite XL - Mark McLauchlin

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
      Here ya go!
      As usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment: Everything else

      WOW! This report is so much easier to read; much more concise, much more
      detailed, and better structure. You also seem to have added a fair bit of
      information regarding your impressions and experience while using the light.
      This is the kind of report that helps you stand out in a crowd. I am sure
      that you can see the difference between this report and your first one. I'm
      very impressed!

      Fix the few edits below and upload to http://tinyurl.com/4xyqe8

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      ____________________________

      > Gripping the handlebars
      > on a
      > bike gives a good representation and feel for the actual size of the
      > torch.
      Comment: I really like this previous sentence. It gives a wonderful
      representation of the size and feel of the torch.

      > break. It is an open style hook rather than a loop similar in shape to
      > fishing hook, without the sharp point.
      EDIT: Without comma's, the sentence structure changes. Try "open style hook,
      rather than a loop, similar in"

      > To operate the lantern the end of the housing with the LED is simply
      > gripped
      > on the textured points, I use my thumb and pointer finger, and pulled
      > or
      > stretched apart and the switch turned on.
      EDIT: Previous sentence is hard to understand, can you break it up or
      rephrase it please.
    • Mark McLauchlin - Swan Valley IT
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
        Thanks Andrew,

        It was written while out field testing, perhaps the clean air was a
        good influence.

        Will make the changes and upload tonight.

        Thanks again,

        Mark

        >WOW! This report is so much easier to read; much more concise, much
        >more
        >detailed, and better structure. You also seem to have added a fair
        >bit of
        >information regarding your impressions and experience while using the
        >light.
        >This is the kind of report that helps you stand out in a crowd. I am
        >sure
        >that you can see the difference between this report and your first
        >one. I'm
        >very impressed!
        >
        >Fix the few edits below and upload to http://tinyurl.com/4xyqe8
        >
        >AB
        >
        >_____
        >Visit Corridor9
        >Blogging about BackpackGearTest.org, Firefighting, Linux, Hiking and
        >more!
        >http://www.corridor9.net
        >____________________________
        >
        >> Gripping the handlebars
        >> on a
        >> bike gives a good representation and feel for the actual size of
        >the
        >> torch.
        >Comment: I really like this previous sentence. It gives a wonderful
        >representation of the size and feel of the torch.
        >

        >> break. It is an open style hook rather than a loop similar in shape
        >> fishing hook, without the sharp point.
        >EDIT: Without comma's, the sentence structure changes. Try "open
        >style hook,
        >rather than a loop, similar in"
        >

        >> To operate the lantern the end of the housing with the LED is
        >simply
        >> gripped
        >> on the textured points, I use my thumb and pointer finger, and
        >pulled
        >> or
        >> stretched apart and the switch turned on.
        >EDIT: Previous sentence is hard to understand, can you break it up or
        >rephrase it please.

        Regards,

        Mark McLauchlin
        Proprietor
        Swan Valley IT
        ABN: 60 288 056 889
        Mobile: 0400787459
        Email: mark@...
        MSN: markmclauchlin@...

        "This message and any attachments may contain proprietary or
        confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
        you received the message in error, you must not use or distribute the
        message. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
        original message. Thank you."