Re: Edit: IR - Brooks-Range Sharktooth Shovel - Andy Henrichs

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
      I sometimes copy the list of colors available without atributing it
      as a quote just to save typing so in this case I would just correct
      the spelling. no need for identifying the colors availabe as a quote
      so no need for the [sic] either. or leave as is. in which case you
      might use the [sic], I'd just correct the spelling and forget it...

      or it could be some of that crazy Auzie spelling I see from time to
      time but they use colors instead of colours...unless you typed Colors
      Available and even the rest but used thier spelling of Anodized.
      Maybe Roger or Andrew (either one) will chime in.

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "a_henrichs"
      <a_henrichs@...> wrote:

      > Hey Coy,
      >
      > Thanks for the edits. I'm not sure what to do about the "annodized"
      > part. I've always seen it spelled with 1 "n", but the
      manufacturer's
      > website has it spelled with 2. Any thoughts?
      >
      > Andy
      >
      > > Hi Andy, nice report, great product photos! Just a couple of
      edits
      > > for you to look at. No Word on the puter I am using today but I
      can
      > > speell with the best....
      >
      > > > Colors Available: Chaos Red, Chaos Blue, Chaos Pink, Chaos
      Smoke,
      > > > Annodized Blue
      > >
      > > Edit: Annodized should be anodized.
      > >
      > > Where the blade connects to the shaft, my name was
      > > > "engraved" on the shovel. Basically, it's painted on in white
      > > paint.

    • Roger Caffin
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
        > Thanks for the edits. I'm not sure what to do about the "annodized"
        > part. I've always seen it spelled with 1 "n", but the manufacturer's
        > website has it spelled with 2. Any thoughts?
        Anodised or anodized, with ONE n.

        Beware of copying manufacturer's web sites too closely!

        Cheers