Re: LTR - CiloGear 40B Alpine Day Pack - Allnutt

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      shotrest report and easiest edit to date...LOL

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Rick Allnutt <rick@...>
      wrote:

      > This has been a fun test. The LTR text and the html version in the
      test
      > folder follow.
      >
      > Rick

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        Hi Rick, no edits from me but would you look at the font size in the
        last 2 sentences before the summary. It is a different size in the
        first sentence then changes back to normal size midways in the next.

        Other than that, upload at will, As usual, I enjoyed reading this
        series of reports and working with you!

        Coy Boy
        PS the pack does sound sweet but I would also miss the water bottle
        pockets.

        wrote:

        > Oops... Here is the report:
        >
        > <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/Allnutt%20-%
        20CiloGear%20pack%20LTR/>
      • Rick Allnutt
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
          Coy,
          Thanks for the edit. I think I found the error in my code that had
          changed the font size. I repaired it so that the size does not change.

          See you round the trail!