Re: EDIT - Re: IR-Nalgene 32 oz Widemouth Bottle- Peter Spiller

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Not a pain at all. My only excuse is that I was assigned this test
      series after the fact and missed this dialogue. :) Thanks for
      bringing this up. Leesa's comments trump my edits, of course, and I
      appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

      This, of course, will apply to all the testers so I'm Cc'ing those in
      the series.

      Please ignore my edits to the official title of the Nalgene series.

      "Nalgene 32 oz Wide Mouth Bottle"

      Thanks, all!

      ~derek

      P.S. Today is the deadline for the IR :)