EDIT: IR- Red Ledge Allegory Jacket - Brett Haydin

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2008
      Brett,

      Nice report and I liked the pictures. Just a few edits and you are good to
      upload to the proper folder. Remember, please, to delete your test file.
      See you in two months.

      Kathy
      Red Ledge Allegory Jacke Test Monitor
      _________________________________

      The storm flap running the length of the front zipper can be secured by four
      3 in (7.6 cm) Velcro strips evenly spaced from top to bottom as well as a
      snap at the bottom.
      Edit: Does the manufacturer specifically state that the strips are
      "Velcro"? If not, change to "hook and loop" strips to avoid trademark
      violations.

      The cuffs are both elastic and have Velcro closures to keep them snug.
      Edit: Ditto, above.

      Another thing I noticed as I was inspecting the jacket was that the Velcro
      strips have a tendency to catch on the nylon mesh lining.
      Edit: Ditto, above.

      I have noticed a couple of snags so far, but they seem to even out over
      time.
      Edit/COMMENT: I'm not sure I understand this sentence. It seems to say
      that the snags go away after a bit, but I think you mean that the
      snags/pulls are limited in size. Can you re-word?

      There are two placed that I could find references to laundering and care.
      EDIT: Is there a word missing here because I don't understand? Do you mean
      that "there are two tags placed..."?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        Kathy,

        Sorry I have taken so long to respond. The hang tag specifically mentions
        that the cuffs have Velcro tabs. I could not find any specific reference to
        any of the other hook and loop features. I'll call Red Ledge on Monday to
        confirm and then upload with the results.