Re: ATTN Jason - Lorpen Sock Issues

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Ken,

      Thanks for the update. Sometimes this is what happens when we do
      some preproduction tests. However, it is good for Lorpen and us, so
      we will make it work.

      We agreed to test the Multisport socks so that is what our report
      series should focus on. However, I think it would be a good idea to
      do an OR on the Light Hiking sock, or if you guys want, we could do
      another report series on the Light Hiking socks. You guys can
      discuss and let me know. Our committment to them was for the
      multisport socks.

      Jason B
      Test Mod

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "krb84108@..."
      <krb84108@...> wrote:

      > Jason
      >
      > Looking over the Lorpen socks I received I have a few issues.
      First they sent me one medium and one large.  I called and they said
      that the socks are only available in samples (not full production
      yet) and that they didn¢t have enough Large in my size to fill the
      order.  They will send me another Large if they find some in their
      office or when they go into production.  Not a big deal I can test
      the one pair I have and be ok (this is more of an FYI).

      > The main issue I have is that they sent one tri layer Multi sport
      and one tri layer light hiker.  The Multi sport is the one that fits,
      but I¢m willing to bet $ that the other testers get the same mix
      (they will have to check the invoice for the style code and compare
      it to the catalog).  Not sure if you want to do one test for both
      socks/only test one pair or something else.  I'll hold off on using
      mine until the other testers get theirs unless I hear otherwise.

    • krb84108@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        Thanks Jason.  I will do my report on the just the Multisport then.  I was gladly do an OR on the light hiker if they ever send me one in the correct size.

        Cheers

        Kenny B