Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: POST: IR - Sierra Designs Cyclone Eco Jacket - Chuck Carnes

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
      Man that is really weird...they must have gotten your and Ray's jacket out of the closet or something. Curt is the master in charge of this one so maybe wait and see what he says. I'll check mine when I get home tonight to see if it says anything about "Eco" on mine. I am very curious now.

      Chuck

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
        <ctcarnes1@...> wrote:

        > Man that is really weird...they must have gotten your and Ray's
        jacket out of the closet

        I still have not seen one.

        Hollis, look for a flap that the rolled hood can slip into/under making
        it kind of a stuffed collar. That is what they do on a lot of them.

        If mine shows up I will let you both know what I got.

        Ray
      • Chuck Carnes
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          I would think though that it would be like mine if it is "supposedly" the same jacket. But yeah if his rolls up at the collar then it would obviously be a different model. I'm just curious to see if mine says 'Eco' and then I think that would tell us the missing link...maybe.

          Chuck