Re: EDIT: LTR - Terra Nova Laser Competition Tent - Tom C.

  • tcallahanbgt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Turns out we were both wrong on kilometers per hour. I did some
      Googling around and found out I should have used km/h. These two
      sites were helpful and I'm going to save them for future reference.

      http://www.bipm.org/en/home/
      http://lamar.colostate.edu/~hillger/correct.htm

      Thanks for the edits. Changes made. Report uploaded this morning.

      Tom

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"
      <redroach@...> wrote:

      > These are Thomas Vickers' official monitor edites of Tom Callahan's
      Terra Nova Laser Competition Tent LTR