Help please - IR Seattle Sports Hydralight Zipaway Stuff Sack

  • Dr. Dawn Larsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      I accidentally deleted my IR edit post, but not before I made the
      changes suggested. Would someone make sure I uploaded my IR correctly
      into the correct folder? Thanks.

      Dawn
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        It is here:
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/Dry%20Bags/Seattle%20Sports%20Hydralight%20Zip%20Away/Test%20Report%20by%20Dawn%20Larsen/

        Leesa

        On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Dr. Dawn Larsen <vicioushillbilly@...
        > wrote:

        > I accidentally deleted my IR edit post, but not before I made the
        > changes suggested. Would someone make sure I uploaded my IR correctly
        > into the correct folder? Thanks.
        >
        > Dawn

      • Dr. Dawn Larsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
          So I did it correctly? Thanks.

          Dawn

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...> wrote:

          > It is here:

          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Stuff%20Sacks/Dry%20Bags/Seattle%20Sports%20Hydralight%20Zip%20Away/Test%20Report%20by%20Dawn%20Larsen/

          > Leesa
          >
          > On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Dr. Dawn Larsen <vicioushillbilly@...
          > > wrote:
          >
          > > I accidentally deleted my IR edit post, but not before I made the
          > > changes suggested. Would someone make sure I uploaded my IR correctly
          > > into the correct folder? Thanks.
          > >
          > > Dawn

        • Leesa J
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
            Oh yes, you did it correctly. Sorry for not saying that.

            Leesa