Re: Question - Sierra Designs Cyclone Eco Pants - Hollis Easter

  • Hollis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Curt,

      The jacket just arrived! I'll post an arrival notice in a minute.

      With regard to the pants: Okay, I'll try to get an IR done as soon as
      possible--I was thinking I'd hold off in case the XXL *ALSO* didn't
      fit properly, but I'll write the IR now.

      I've contacted Sierra Designs through their email contact form. When I
      talked to them about sizing, I did it through their phone system, and
      was really happy with the results; I thought I'd take the opportunity
      to test their email response times. So far, not as good as with their
      phones, but we'll see.

      I'll keep you posted.
      Hollis