Edit: LTR - Hennessy Hammock Explorer UL - Bill Jeffrey

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello Bill,

      Another excellent conclusion for the Hennessey test. (He is getting
      his money's worth on this group.) Your edits follow. See you down the
      road.

      Ray

      ***Since the field test I have used the hammock on an overnighter in
      the local mountains at 8,000 feet (2,400 m) .

      EDIT: you have an extra space before your period

      ***I also used it several times base camping just above sea level in
      similar weather conditions.

      Edit: any idea of how many times so we can get an idea of how many
      nights you slept in it?

      ***It was an extreme pain on my last trip when a bad hamburger on the
      drive up caused me to get out the hammock many times during the night
      to look at the stars,

      Comment: Ugh, that is the worstÂ…

      ***I almost felt as closed in as when I have tried body bags, err, I
      mean bivy sacks.

      Comment: Ha, I love it. I call `em Bear Burritos

      ***This would also require the use of a separate ground cloth. The
      the hammock body could then be used as a bug bivy if necessary.

      EDIT: delete one "the"

      ***Cold from beneath will limit the use to warmer weather. however.

      EDIT: I think you meant to have a comma after "weather