Re: Question - Sierra Designs Cyclone Eco Pants - Hollis Easter

  • nwcurt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hollis,

      Obviously there's not much choice but to wait on the jacket. The rep
      is aware and tracking them down. For the pants, if you can hammer out
      an IR then do the exchange it would be best. If fit is a key piece of
      your IR, however, that may not work.

      Let me know if you need help with the exchange.

      -Curt

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Hollis"
      <backpackgeartest@...> wrote:

      > Hi mod-type folks,
      >
      > A question: the Cyclone Eco jacket and pants were intended to be
      > linked test series. I haven't received the jacket, and the pants don't
      > fit. Do I write an IR about them now, or wait until I've got the
      > jacket and a pair of pants that fit?
      >
      > Thanks for your guidance.
      > Hollis

    • Hollis
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Curt,

        The jacket just arrived! I'll post an arrival notice in a minute.

        With regard to the pants: Okay, I'll try to get an IR done as soon as
        possible--I was thinking I'd hold off in case the XXL *ALSO* didn't
        fit properly, but I'll write the IR now.

        I've contacted Sierra Designs through their email contact form. When I
        talked to them about sizing, I did it through their phone system, and
        was really happy with the results; I thought I'd take the opportunity
        to test their email response times. So far, not as good as with their
        phones, but we'll see.

        I'll keep you posted.
        Hollis