Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [backpackgeartesters] Leesa and Mods: Extension Request or NOT?

Expand Messages
  • Leesa J
    Kathy, It is preferable to post before hand and add to the report when you return. Considering the short time it would be delayed (a weekish), you could wait
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      Kathy,

      It is preferable to post before hand and add to the report when you return.
      Considering the short time it would be delayed (a weekish), you could wait
      and post when you return though. I hope you have a great time - I really
      want to see the Grand Canyon some day.

      Leesa

      On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:38 PM, theMiddleSister@... <
      TheMiddleSister@...> wrote:

      > Leesa and other Mods,
      >
      > My Leki Diva Trekking Poles' LTR is due October 7. I am going OOP on
      > Friday, Oct 3 for a week of hiking in Arizona including some day hiking at
      > Grand Canyon National Park.
      >
      > My LTR hiking has been limited to the same ground my FR covered. AZ would
      > be something different <g>.
      >
      > Should I turn my LTR in before I go or should I be "extended" until after
      > my return on or about 10/13? The LTR will either be a week early or a week
      > late.
      >
      > What's the consensus?
      >
      > Kathy
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.