Leesa and Mods: Extension Request or NOT?

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Leesa and other Mods,

      My Leki Diva Trekking Poles' LTR is due October 7. I am going OOP on Friday, Oct 3 for a week of hiking in Arizona including some day hiking at Grand Canyon National Park.

      My LTR hiking has been limited to the same ground my FR covered. AZ would be something different <g>.

      Should I turn my LTR in before I go or should I be "extended" until after my return on or about 10/13? The LTR will either be a week early or a week late.

      What's the consensus?

    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
        Kathy,

        It is preferable to post before hand and add to the report when you return.
        Considering the short time it would be delayed (a weekish), you could wait
        and post when you return though. I hope you have a great time - I really
        want to see the Grand Canyon some day.

        Leesa