Dennis, any update on the Parkview?

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi,

      Did I miss something? I haven't heard anything regarding this test
      for a long time. Any news?

      Thanks,

      Tim
    • Edward Ripley-Duggan
      Message 32 of 32 , May 1, 2008
        I am approximately BIP, though I have to run back to NY tomorrow AM
        (I'm home as of half an hour ago after a week more or less
        computerless, with one brief intermission). I'm more or less caught
        up with my inbox--I'll read geartest mod/editor/ etc. e-mails this weekend.

        Ted