Re: [backpackgeartesters] StickPic Shipping!

  • David Wilkes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Same here. Looking forward to its arrival. Would have come in handy this last weekend!
      Sent from my BlackBerry� wireless device from U.S. Cellular

      From: krb84108@...
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] StickPic Shipping!
      Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

      >I received word that the StickPic went out USPS today. Testers
      >should be on the lookout for them in the near future.
      >
      >Cheers
      >
      >Kenny B

      Regards,

      Mark McLauchlin
      Proprietor
      Swan Valley IT
      ABN: 60 288 056 889
      Mobile: 0400787459
      Email: mark@...
      MSN: markmclauchlin@...

      "This message and any attachments may contain proprietary or
      confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
      you received the message in error, you must not use or distribute the
      message. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
      original message. Thank you."