RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR-REI Venturi Daypack- Ralph Ditton

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Thanks for your kind words Mike.

      As far as I know we do not have to hyperlink the Field Report or LTR.

      Jet in an e-mail to the group as at the 8th January, 2008 stated in point 3)
      that the title or dates at the top do NOT need to be clickable (although
      it's kind of nice).

      In fact I have never done it as I do not know how to do it using NVU.

      I have attended to the other points raised.

      I fixed up "clockwise". My blue.

      Kids are the same the world over when it comes to lollies (you call them
      candy I think). No way are they going to part with them.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      _____