OOP - Mike Curry

  • Mike C.
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2008
      After being in-and-out the past week while taking some vacation with my
      family, I'll be OOP until Friday afternoon for a couple days of
      offshore tuna fishing.

      Mike C.
    • Mike C.
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 3, 2008
        Tuna fishing got delayed a couple of weeks, so I'm BIP now.

        Mike C.
      • Mike C.
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 12, 2008
          I will be OOP from Saturday afternoon through sometime Tuesday.

          Mike C.
        • Mike C.
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 16, 2008
            I'm BIP.

            Mike C.
          • Mike Curry
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 18, 2008
              I'll be OOP from this afternoon through sometime Sunday (tuna fishing offshore), then next Wednesday I'll be leaving for a conference in New Orleans through Sunday (which I'll post a separate OOP notice for).

              Nothing should be impacted for either trip.

              Mike C.
            • Leesa J
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 18, 2008
                Hey - Eat some Jambalaya for me. There is a great place down in the
                Quarter - called 'Coop's' Go there if you can - its a hole in the wall, but
                really good. Shane took me and a friend there when I was there for a
                conference. You should hook up with him if you can - he's a great guide.

                Have fun Tuna fishing - and be careful!! I heard a bit about your
                'adventure'. Not good - but I'm sure your heart will slow down eventually.

                Leesa

                On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Mike Curry <thefishguy@...> wrote:

                > I'll be OOP from this afternoon through sometime Sunday (tuna fishing
                > offshore), then next Wednesday I'll be leaving for a conference in New
                > Orleans through Sunday (which I'll post a separate OOP notice for).
                >
                > Nothing should be impacted for either trip.
                >
                > Mike C.

              • Mike Curry
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 21, 2008
                  I'm BIP through Tuesday, then will be OOP again for 5 days.

                  Mike C.
                • Mike Curry
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 23, 2008
                    Well, I'm off again. I'll be OOP down in Shane's neck of the woods until Monday the 29th. Nothing impacted.

                    Mike C
                  • Mike Curry
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 29, 2008
                      I'm back. Will be catching up on posts and tasks over the next couple of days.

                      Mike C.
                    • Mike Curry
                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 18, 2008
                        I'm goin' to Disneyland! I'm outta here tomorrow morning, and won't be back in until probably late next Saturday night.

                        Two tests I'm monitoring are potentially impacted, in that they are both due on the 28th, and I won't be able to get to edits until the 26th if folks turn them in early (two testers already have, and have received their edits).

                        Test impacted are:

                        REI Venturi Daypack
                        Black Diamond Mirage tent

                        Any testers that submit their LTR's early while I'm gone should receive their edits by Monday night the 27th.

                        Mike C.

                      • AsABat
                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 19, 2008
                          Mike, a word of warning: They really don't like us testing day packs by
                          climbing the Matterhorn, but the lower slopes of Splash Mountain cold
                          be a good test for the waterproofness of a tent. Have fun anyway.

                          Bill

                          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Mike Curry <thefishguy@...>
                          wrote:

                          > I'm goin' to Disneyland!
                          >
                          > Test impacted are:
                          >
                          > REI Venturi Daypack
                          > Black Diamond Mirage tent
                        • Mike Curry
                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 26, 2008
                            I'm back, and coming down with a nasty cold (that I managed to hold off until leaving disneyland). I'll be catching up on emails and posts tomorrow, and hope to have all the edits back on reports that came in last week by tomorrow night.

                            Mike C.
                          • Mike C.
                            Message 13 of 26 , Feb 1, 2009
                              I'm done with my class, and will start catching up after the super bowl
                              this afternoon (needing a little unwind time!).

                              I see two reports awaiting edits, and will work to get those done by
                              Monday.

                              I've checked in on the list occasionally, but it will probably take me
                              a day or two to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything.

                              Mike C.
                            • the_fish_guy
                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 15, 2010
                                Greetings, all,

                                I'll be OOP from this afternoon through the 25th on a family vacation. The High Sierra Sentinel pack IR's will be rolling in during this time, but I should still be able to grab the edits.

                                Nothing else is impacted.

                                Mike C.