Re: Account for donations

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      Leesa,

      Yahoo is truncating your account info so it is not readable.

      Pam

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>
      wrote:

      > The account information is: leesaj@...
      >
      > Sorry about that.
      >
      > Leesa

    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
        Pam,

        It is my reguar email address leesaj AT gmail Dot com.

        Thanks,
        Leesa

        On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:06 PM, pamwyant <pamwyant@...> wrote:

        > Leesa,
        >
        > Yahoo is truncating your account info so it is not readable.
        >
        > Pam
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > The account information is: leesaj@...
        > >
        > > Sorry about that.
        > >
        > > Leesa

      • Mike Wilkie
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
          Hi Leesa,

          I have been trying to send to your paypal account and it is consitently stating the email is incorrect.

          Maybe you need to confim that email in your paypal profile (email) section???

          Best Regards,
          Mike Wilkie

          www.MountainViewMovies.com

          Wholesale Distributor of DVD Movies and Video Games!!!

          > I have a Paypal account that you are welcome to use to make donations to
          > Yi-Jien's family. If you are more comfortable sending it via regular mail,
          > email me for my address.
          >
          > I will be sending the money collected out every other Monday. I will have
          > another Mod also have access to my Paypal account, so that there are two of
          > us keeping track of the money.
          >
          > One of the hardest things in times like this is the feeling of
          > helplessness,
          > I hope that this allows us to do something for his wife.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Leesa

        • Leesa J
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2008
            Hmmm... not sure what the problem is - I have received other donations w/o
            problem.

            I will write it out again - just remove AT and replace with @, and DOT with
            .

            leesajATgmailDOTcom

            Maybe Yahoo is messing up the address?

            Leesa

            On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Mike Wilkie <foreverwild1885@...>wrote:

            > Hi Leesa,
            >
            > I have been trying to send to your paypal account and it is consitently
            > stating the email is incorrect.
            >
            > Maybe you need to confim that email in your paypal profile (email)
            > section???
            >

            > Best Regards,
            > Mike Wilkie
            >
            > www.MountainViewMovies.com
            >
            > Wholesale Distributor of DVD Movies and Video Games!!!
            >
            > --- On Thu, 8/28/08, Leesa J <leesaj@... <leesaj%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            >
            > From: Leesa J <leesaj@... <leesaj%40gmail.com>>
            > Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] Account for donations
            > To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com<backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 1:21 PM
            >
            > The account information is: leesaj@gmail. com
            >
            > Sorry about that.
            >
            > Leesa

          • Andrew Preece
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2008
              Hi
              Mine went through with out any trouble at all.
              Andrew Preece