BIP Carol

  • cmcrooker
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2008
      I'm BIP after a week on the beach (8.24 - 31). I see I didn't post an
      OOP notice. I had pretty consistent internet access I wasn't
      expecting, but I must have been preoccupied with vacation since I see
      I missed Leesa's Zamberlan IR. I'll get right on it.
      Carol
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2008
        I am BIP after a great trip. A good mix of weather for testing!

      • cmcrooker
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 30, 2008
          Carol BIP after a grand Canyon trip.
        • cmcrooker