OOP - Derek

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
      I will be OOP through Sunday, 31 August. The only thing affected is I
      am waiting on delivery of the SteriPen.

      Best,

      ~derek
    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Back from North Carolina's *bleech* hot, humid climate.
      • Derek Hansen
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
          10-11 OCT

          Going backpacking for the weekend with a friend in the George
          Washington National Forest.

          ~derek