EDIT: FR -- Native Dash Sunglasses Brian T

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      Brian,

      Below are your edits for the Native Dash Sunglasses. You know the drill! Upload when the corrections are made and I'll see you in two months' time.

      Kathy
      Native Dash Sunglasses Test Monitor

      NATIVE DASH EYEWEAR
      EDIT: Change the title to Native Dash XP Sunglasses - per the recently raised "report titles issue..
      It seems (and is obviously proper) the powers-that-be would like the report titles to be clear and consistant. Thanks!

      I've worn them on five different four mile (6.4 km) trail runs and one six mile (9.6 km) road run for the Bolder Boulder Race.
      EDIT: Delete extra space between "different" and "four".

      I wear them for work, while playing sports, excercising, and even while building stuff.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "exercising".

      hey have been dropped a number of times (at LEAST close to 10) on anything from rocks to pavement to grass.
      EDIT: Add the capital "T" at the beginning of the sentence.
      COMMENT: I think it's just your style, but changing "anything" to "everything" makes a lot more sense to me.

      There are a few chips in the lenses but nothing major that I can notice while wearing. I had to use the macro setting on my camera and get within 2-3 inches (5-7 CM) to take the picture to see the chips.
      EDIT: Change "CM" to "cm" to follow conventionals measurement abbreviations.

      There are a few chips in the lenses but nothing majore that I can notice while wearing.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "major".

      There are maybe a dozen or so little chips on the front of the lenses, and some minor chips on the edges.
      Edit: Do you mean "frames" instead of "lenses"? If not (and I think not from your pictures) it would be helpful if you make it clearer since you indicate in one sentence that "There are a few chips in the lenses..." and then in a bit "There are maybe a dozen or so little chips" To me, there is a big difference in "a few chips" and "a dozen or so".

      This didnt last but just a second or two and immediatly cleared up.
      EDIT: Correct is "didn't" (with the apostrophe) and "immediately".

      When I received them, I noticed a few days after the initial report that one of the nose pieces were coming out.
      EDIT: Change "were" to "was" to reflect the singular pronoun, "one".

      I waited as long as I could, and surpringly it held up well, but eventually I had to glue the piece back in place.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "surprisingly".

      Unfortunatly I used superglue and I already need to try and glue it in place again or send them back to the company.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "Unfortunately". This sentence doesn't make sense to me. I think you are saying that you used superglue and it didn't hold well and that you need to re-do it? But the word "unfortunately" is throwing off that interpretation. Please re-word to make clearer.

      Its not really a big deal, just makes the case a bit harder to close now.
      EDIT: Change "Its" to "It's" with an apostrophe to reflect the contraction.

      If thats the least of my worries then I have it made.
      EDIT: Change "thats" to "that's" with an apostrophe to reflect the contraction.

      I didnt work directly in the heat all day, but I did have to go out in the heat numerous times in the day.
      EDIT: Change "didnt" to "didn't" with an apostrophe to reflect the contraction.

      On the way back, I noticed with my oily complection that the glasses would slip down my nose some.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "complexion".

      So far I absolutly love these glasses. They are light, durable, and fit well on my face.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "absolutely".