Edit: FR - Hennessy Explorer UL Asym Hammock - Bill Jeffrey

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hi Bill,

      Nice job. Your edits follow then you are good for another two months.

      See you then,

      Ray

      ***An overnighter on Mount San Jacinto in Southern California in a
      forest at 7,700 feet ( 2,300 m).

      Comment: I am up there a lot. Were you at Fuller Ridge site? (Going
      by elevation)

      ***What I had not counted on was the nuances of having one tree about
      two feet ( 0.7 m)

      EDIT: you have an extra space at (0.7 m)

      ***Exit is likewise easy. Laying on the back, the feet should be to
      the right

      EDIT: "Lying" on the back, the feet should be to the right

      ***Laying back in the Hennessy Hammock is like laying back on a
      cloud.

      EDIT: "Lying" back in the Hennessy Hammock is like "lying" back on a
      cloud.
      You may want to check the whole report for this. Objects are laid. "I
      always like lying down for a bit after laying wood floors".

      ***In spite of being surround by nylon hanging from the trees,

      EDIT: surrounded

      ***Laying on my stomach in the hammock is not comfortable for me,

      EDIT: Lying

      I love sleeping in my hammock. It is much more comfortable than
      sleeping on the group.

      EDIT sleeping on the "ground" I hope is what you meantÂ… of course
      that is one way to keep warm.