EDIT - IR Kelty Carport Deluxe Jerry Goller

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi Jerry

      Here are your edits. Like the pictures, but it you may want to wipe out your license plate number in a few (heaven knows I wouldn’t want the world to know if I drove a minivan... ;) ). Please remember to delete your report from the test folder afterwards.

      “Manufacturer's Website: Kelty home page”

      Edit: I’m not 100% sure on this one, but I was under the impression the manufacture’s website needed to be spelled out (www.kelty.com). I could be wrong so you better take it with the owner of this website to see what he thinks.

      “Test Vehicle: 2003 Chevrolet Venture Van with both driver's and passenger's sliding side doors and factory installed roof rack.”

      COMMENT: I think you should add “whitey” in there somewhere ;)

      “The second time will go much faster, of course.”

      COMMENT: You are projecting here. It SHOULD go faster, but I bet I could slow you down without too much effort on my part...as long as you don’t have any sharp objects on you that is ;)

      “I tried various set ups and arraignments.”

      EDIT: As noted earlier change “arrangements.”

      That’s all I got. Upload at will.

      Cheers

      Kenny B