EDIT - LTR - DeFeet DuraGloves - Jamie Lawrence

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Mark

      Here are LTR edits for the DeFeet DuraGloves. I’m not going on much sleep so if something seems odd just ask. Please remember to delete your test file from the folder after you have uploaded your report.

      “Our overnight camp was at 1,035 m (3.396 ft) with a low temp recorded of -6 C (21 F) and a high of 10 C (50 F) during the day.”

      EDIT/COMMENT: It should be 3,396 ft in your conversion, but consider just calling it 3,400 ft for round off.

      “As the gloves a nice and small, I simply kept them in my pocket and when ever I wanted them I could just pull them out and put them on without the need to stop walking and cool down further.”

      Edit: This reads funny. Maybe change the “a” to “are”

      “I would have to adjust the fit slightly as has been an ongoing issue and previously highlighted during testing.”

      COMMENT: The “would” in here reads a little odd. Consider removing it.

      “I find they are warmer then my usual cycling gloves.”

      EDIT: Change “then” to “than”

      “Over the test period I have found the DeFeet DuraGloves are able to meet the manufacturers claim of being "the finest lightweight knit glove for cool weather warmth and all-season protection".”

      EDIT: Change “manufacturers” to “manufacturer’s”
      COMMENT: Consider adding a “at least to me” statement at the end (or something similar). You and the manufacturer may think they are the “finest” gloves, but that doesn’t mean myself or other readers will agree.

      That’s all I have. Upload when ready. Thanks for your hard work on this test series.

      Cheers

      Kenny B
    • Jamie Lawrence
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Thanks for the super fast edits Kenny.

        I've made the changes and uploaded as requested. Report in the test
        folder has been deleted.

        Many thanks for an enjoyable test series together.

        Jamie L