EDIT: FR - Native Dash XP glasses - Roger Caffin

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Roger,

      Only one tiny edit and you are good to go snowshoeing without worry! (I can
      only wish for such lovely weather right now! It's hot and thoroughly muggy
      in Michiga!)

      See you in two months.

      Kathy
      Native Dash XP Sun Glasses Test Monitor
      I have tried some sun glasses with straight arms, and that they caused
      ear-ache when my hat pressed down on the tips of the arms.
      EDIT: Either you need to add a word - maybe "found" between "and that" or
      delete "that"?