RE: [backpackgeartesters] ATTN: Shane - Question about Ike Tunnel Shelter IR Repost

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      > Hate to bother you because you seem particularly busy today
      > (and you SHOULD be helping your wife with the kids) but...

      Who says I'm not? I'm an excellent multitasker. I'm feeding Madeline now.
      Typing with one hand is a drag, though. Slows me down...

      > I reposted my IR for the IKE shelter a bit ago. Not sure how
      > "you" personally edit, but do I need a final approval from
      > your after the repost before I upload?

      No, you don't have to repost for an actual test series. You just apply the
      edit, and upload. No middle step. Easy as pie. Sorry I didn't catch the
      repost. I'd have saved some time...

      > Like to get it done since I am heading to CO next week.
      > WhooHoo!

      Gloater...

      Shane