Re: ATTN: Mods - procedure question

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2008
      Lisa, Ted and Roger,

      Thank you for your replies. I have one more overnighter in the works
      before the LTR is due so I will have a total of two nights and about 8
      day hikes. That's going to be it. I will report on what I have and
      then add to the report in the fall once the weather cools again.

      Jamie D.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan"