NOTICE: updating tester status pages

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 2:09 PM
      Happy 4th of July!

      I just entered the information to update BridGeT. Because I was OOP for
      just over a week, there was a LOT of info to enter. Hopefully, I didn't
      miss anything. If I did - please email me directly at:
      leesa@... - Include the test name, and the correct info.
      Message number in question helps too.

      Just a reminder:

      When submitting a report or edit, please make sure the subject line includes
      the correct info (shown below). Also, OOP notices should be separate from
      other emails. See below...

      Test Report submission:
      IR/FR/LTR - Co. Name Product Name - tester name

      Edit of Test Report:
      EDIT - IR/FR/LTR - Co. Name Product Name - tester name

      Out of Pocket notice:
      OOP - Tester Name - Dates OOP
      In the email, please list test items effected

      Thanks,
      Leesa