EDIT: LTR - Golite Xanadu - RebeccaSE

  • Jenn E.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Rebecca

      Thank you for your LTR, your edits will follow. They will take the following format:

      EDIT: Must be changed.
      Edit: Should be changed but will be left to your discretion.
      Comment: Just that or something to think about.

       Comment: Rebecca your HTML is squashing the blue navigation pane on the left side of the page when viewed on my computer. Decreasing the width should alleviate this problem.

       Comment: Your Lost Coast trip sounds awesome.

      ***The sand was somewhat damp and packed, allowing for the use of the regular stakes provided with the tent, and due to the wind I chose to use every availablel tie-out loop.
      EDIT: "available"

      ***I used the snow stakes on the four corners of the tent, then tied out the vestibule using Kelty Trip tease, rocks, and driftwood.
      Edit: "and" then tied out

      You are free to upload.

      Don't forget to delete your report from the test folder.

      Jenn E.