Re: EDIT: IR: TrailDog Moisture Wicking T-shirt - Christensen

  • Ryan L. Christensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Ernie, et al:

      After returning home from serving as a Scoutmaster at a BSA National
      Youth Leadership Training camp, I picked up your edits. I
      incorporated them all, and have posted the report in the appropriate
      folder. I also deleted my file from the TEST folder.

      Thanks for the comments and suggestions. See you again in two months.

      Ryan