Extension Request: Big Sky Summit and monitor edits
- Please accept this extension request for my Big Sky Summit shelter FR and Big Agnes monitor duties.
My wife has been in and out of specialists offices and emergency rooms for an injured thumb. Also, my dog has been in and out of the animal hospital with what appears to be Addisons Disease. (We'll know for sure in a day or two when the tests come back)
The wife is doing very well but has a cast and still no answer. Lots more doctors visits in her future.
The dog isn't doing too well and hasn't voluntarily eaten in a week. Force feeding mashed chicken to a husky isn't fun and he's lost close to 25% of his body weight despite our (and our vets) best efforts.
Monitor duties for the Big Agnes tests shouldn't be too late and I hope to have my big sky report in by friday (pending we don't loose the dog in the next day or so).
Thanks for understanding,
Sent via BlackBerry
- --- In email@example.com, "Mark Wood" <mwood_bgt@...>
>and Big Agnes monitor duties.
> Please accept this extension request for my Big Sky Summit shelter FR
I can cover the BA monitor if needed.
Take care Mark,