OOP - Will Rietveld

  • Will Rietveld
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2008
      I'mleaving on a 6-day backpacking trip, will be gone 7/2-7. I still
      have one Ryders Eyewear FR to edit, which is overdue.

      Will
    • Will Rietveld
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 30, 2008
        I will be traveling July 30 thru Aug 12. No tests affected, except I
        need to edit one very late Ryders Eyewear FR when it comes in. Hope
        everyone is having a great summer. Will
      • Will Rietveld
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 25, 2008
          I will be gone backpacking Tu Aug 26 thru Sat Aug 30. Affected: LTRs
          for Silva TraiLeader Watch and Ryders Eyewear; I will edit reports
          when I return. Will
        • Will Rietveld
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 2, 2008
            I will be gone hiking on the CDT for 8 days, be back online 9/10. I
            still have one Ryders Eyewear LTR to edit that was due 8/26 (actually
            he never posted his FR either) and one Silva Tech 4o TraiLeader LTR
            that was also due 8/26. I guess they need to wait for me now. Best, Will.
          • Will Rietveld
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 6, 2008
              I will be OOP Oct 7 through Oct 15. Back online Oct 16. Best, Will.
            • Willi Wabbit
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 17, 2008
                I will be gone canoeing/hiking from Oct 18 to Oct 26. Back online Oct 26. I am the monitor for the Nite Ize test, and this is not good timing since IR's will be posted soon, but I will edit them when I return. Best, Will

              • Will Rietveld
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 12, 2008
                  I will be gone camping and hiking again in southern Utah. Lv 11/13
                  return 11/18. Affected: monitor for nite ize biners test; will edit
                  Andrew's IR when I return. Applied for OR Zenith Glove test; if
                  chosen, I will respond on 11/18. Best, Will
                • Will Rietveld
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 1, 2008
                    I'm off again for a camping/hiking trip Dec 1-5 in southern Utah. No
                    tests affected. I'm waiting for the selections for the OR Zenith
                    glove. If selected I will send in my shipping data when I return.
                    Best, Will
                  • Leesa J
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 1, 2008
                      Will,

                      You may want to send it to the Test Moderator before you go. That way, it
                      won't hold up the shipping if you are selected.

                      Thanks,
                      Leesa

                      On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Will Rietveld <willi_wabbit@...>wrote:

                      > I'm off again for a camping/hiking trip Dec 1-5 in southern Utah. No
                      > tests affected. I'm waiting for the selections for the OR Zenith
                      > glove. If selected I will send in my shipping data when I return.
                      > Best, Will

                    • Will Rietveld
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 30, 2008
                        I will be gone skiing from 12/31 to Jan 3. No tests affected. Best, Will
                      • Will Rietveld
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
                          I will be gone skiing to a mountain hut Feb 17-20, back online Friday
                          Feb 20. Affected: Buff Cyclone LTR; I will edit reports when I return.
                          Best, Will.
                        • Willi Wabbit
                          Message 12 of 19 , Mar 1, 2009
                            I will be gone camping and hiking from March 2 thru March 12. No tests affected. Back online March 13. Will Rietveld