Re: [backpackgeartesters] Question - MSRP

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      I am confident that the manufacturer's website and/or a price on a hang
      tag of the gear received, are the only acceptable sources for MSRP for our
      reporting purposes. I believe Ryan (who quoted the Backpacker's price
      listed in the 2008 Gear Guide) should correct his report to "None listed"
      or "Not available from the manufacturer". "N/A", "None given", or
      anything that makes clear the fact that the price was not available should
      be acceptable.

      Jet