RE: [backpackgeartesters] Chuck Carnes - OOP 7/1 thru 7/8

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      What is happening on the 4th?

      It is just a normal work day here.

      Ralph

      _____

      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Carnes
      Sent: Tuesday, 1 July 2008 7:37 PM
      To: BGT Management; BGTers
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Chuck Carnes - OOP 7/1 thru 7/8

      I will be in Florida on my family vacation. I will have internet access
      probably so I'll be checking in every once in a while but if something comes
      up that needs immediate attention, please contact one of the Mods.

      Enjoy your 4th

      Chuck Carnes

    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        4th July, American Independence day :-) also my wife's birthday

        _____