Chuck Carnes - OOP 7/1 thru 7/8

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      I will be in Florida on my family vacation. I will have internet access probably so I'll be checking in every once in a while but if something comes up that needs immediate attention, please contact one of the Mods.

      Enjoy your 4th

      Chuck Carnes
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        What is happening on the 4th?

        It is just a normal work day here.

        Ralph

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          4th July, American Independence day :-) also my wife's birthday

          _____