June visits

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 1:11 AM
      If we'd just had one more day we would have broken 120,000 unique visitors
      in June. As is was, we had 117543 unique visitors. That is a new record for
      us.

      Jerry

    • Dark Lazarus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 4:18 AM
        Thats really cool, July has 31 days so here's hoping!

        kathryn

        On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:11 AM, Jerry Goller
        <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
        > If we'd just had one more day we would have broken 120,000 unique visitors
        > in June. As is was, we had 117543 unique visitors. That is a new record for
        > us.
        >
        > Jerry
        >
        > <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the
        > most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 5:37 PM
          Andrew,
          Not sure if you missed it our I am missing the reply, but you were selected
          to test the DryShirt UK Prowik Short Sleeve Shirt.

          I need all testers respond to me, not the list, at (redroach at gmail.com)
          with the following information;

          1) Address
          2) Phone Number