TEST CALL – I’ve got a Stool Sample for y ou!

  • krb84108@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 9:34 PM
      Three of them in fact. Since I backpack a lot they are walking stool samples….ok so maybe this test call is not digesting properly…

      The item:
      Walkstool - Comfort 55
      http://www.walkstool.com/uk/modelchoice/indexframe.html
      or http://tinyurl.com/3w6hao

      Some Details:
      Newbie limit does not apply – Holy crap…that means the newbies should definitely apply!
      US shipping included – customs charges extra to ship my stool samples abroad
      Kenny B is the mod for the stool samples
      Your subject line should include “Application Walkstool”
      I’ll close this call next Monday night July 7th at midnight MST.
      So go to your best thinking spot and good luck getting this application out of your system!

      Cheers
      Kenny B