OOP- Heather OP and question

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi all, I'll be hitting the trail up in NC from 7/3- 7/4.

      The question is this: Should I just turn in my LTR for the Celestial
      gaiters I'm testing today, or should I wait to add info from this last
      trip since I haven't been able to get out much lately to test due to a
      family death. The report is due 7/5 and I'm done now but should I hold
      to add on info or forget it?

      thanks,
      `heather
    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
        > Hi all, I'll be hitting the trail up in NC from 7/3- 7/4.

        Have fun!

        > The report is due 7/5 and I'm done now but should I hold
        > to add on info or forget it?

        Since the report isn't due until after your return, hold on to it and add
        any notes you make this trip.

        Shane