POLICY:> Bios in Reports, 7/3/2005, 12:00 am

  • backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of backpackgeartesters
      POLICY:> Bios in Reports

      Sunday July 3, 2005
      All Day
      This event repeats every month.

      Notes:
      Hi Group

      This is a reminder/refresher on bios in reports.

      Please remember, bios are not to be your life story, we don't need to know every track you have hiked, or how long you have been a scout, scout leader and so on. We don't need to know your pack content.

      We do need a brief (read concise) overview of your hiking experience and a brief (read concise) overview of your backpacking style.

      For an example of a good bio, please take a look at Rick Allnut's Fanatic Fringe Thompson Peak Pack Field Report which you can find at Reviews > Packs > Frameless Backpacks and Day Packs > Fanat

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!