Princeton Tec EOS LTR Attn>Lynne

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Lynne,
      I was just reading through your Long Term Report and every time I hit
      the 'Back to top' button, it gave me 'page not found'.
      Could you just take a look at it please. If you need the file deleted
      so you can post another, just post a note for a Mod on here,
      Thanks,
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator
    • Lynne Durham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Graham.

        Sorry to take so long to answer you, but I've been OOP.

        I'm not sure what happened here as I tested those links in the "test"
        folder. I'll ask for a delete and reupload to try again.

        Thank you for catching this!

        Lynne Durham
        Benton Harbor, Michigan USA

        --
        Lynne Durham
        Benton Harbor, Michigan USA
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Lynne Durham
          <lynnedurham@g...> wrote:
          > Hi Graham.
          > Sorry to take so long to answer you, but I've been OOP.

          No problem Lynne,
          works fine now, thanks for fixing it,
          Graham