Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: BITE Xtension 2 Sandals - Field Report - James E. Triplett

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      Thanks Coy!

      I'm still here... and will upload the report in about an hour.

      Thanks again!

      Jet

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        - FYI -

        I was browsing the test folder and found Thomas Peltier II's report on the
        Cohiba.

        Thomas - there is no "S" in Ultimate Direction. This is especially
        critical in your Manufacturer URL... which takes us to an unrelated site.

        Now I see that you fixed the link in the final version, but you still need
        to change the name to "Ultimate Direction". I think it is only in there
        about three times.

        Looking at your initial report it looks like you have the same issue
        there... and this one does have the bad link. Any Mod can delete these
        for you if you require that service. Just holler.

        Thanks!

        James T.
        BGT Edit Moderator
        PS: The test folder version should be deleted as well.

      • Lynne Durham
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2005
          Thank you for the edits, Coy.

          I've been OOP and I haven't been able to get to the messages until
          just now. The Bite report is on my computer at work, so I'll make the
          edits and upload first thing tomorrow morning.

          Lynne Durham
          Benton Harbor, Michigan USA

          --
          Lynne Durham