JET - OOP until 7/6

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      I will be out of pocket starting this afternoon, returning to on-line
      status on Wednesday, July 6, 2005.

      Tests affected are the edits on my BITE Xtension 2 Sandals which have not
      been received to this point. If they are posted while I am OOP I will
      respond to them ASAP when I return on the 6th.

      Thank you!

      JET
      (James E. Triplett)

    • Shane Steinkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        > With this email, I have gone walkabout until July 25, 2005.

        Have fun! You deserve it.

        > During my absent Shane has very kindly agreed to take on my jobs as both
        > List Moderator and Senior Edit Moderator (did I mention that one Shane?
        > :-)). Please work with Shane and treat him kindly. He is wearing many hats
        > at the moment.

        AH! I can feel the power coursing through my fingers! AHAHAHAHAH! Mine!
        All Mine!

        Shane
        LM, SEM, DM, SM, DSM4
      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          I'm back... at least for a couple of days.

          James E. Triplett