Re: REPOST- BD terra CF poles - (Shandra)

  • André Corterier
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 3:58 AM
      Tiny nit below. Good to go. Please
      upload at your convenience to the folder at
      http://tinyurl.com/9bw4s
      and thanks for bearing with me.

      André

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Shandra Hunt
      <jns170@y...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > I hike and backpack on many overnight trips in
      > Castle Rock State Park, which is located at about
      > 1,800 ft (549 m) on the crest of the Santa Cruz
      > Mountains. I backpack in this area frequently
      > throughout the year because it is only about forty
      > five minutes from where I live, and is a great spur of
      > the moment spot. This area is a blend of grasslands,
      > lush forest, chaparral, and riparian habitat. The
      > hiking trails have a tough sandstone and chaparral
      > terrain, with equal amounts of ups and downs along the
      > trail.. The climate of Castle Rock is much like that
      > of the other state parks located in my area.

      The second to last sentence ends with a double period. I assume you
      meant to end with either a single or a triple period. Just pointing
      this out, do with it what you like.

      btw, html looks good, too.

      André
    • Shandra Hunt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 10:54 AM
        My report is ready to go Andre but I do have a
        problem. There is not an upload link in the test
        folder. I am not sure who has to set this up but I'll
        upload as soon as it is fixed. Shandra

        --- André Corterier <andre.corterier@...>

      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 11:03 AM
          Fixed

          -Jet

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1 1:32 PM
            Thanks, Jet, for taking care of that so quickly.

            Shandra, thanks for uploading. The file looks good - which means
            you're through with the IR process (and can delete the test file). It
            was a pleasure working with you.

            André