How to apply

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      OK, more like how to end an app. Just looking over the list and saw
      Mike Currys most recent app. The info he provided makes it very easy
      to see what he is involved in. Which makes it much easier to sort
      apps. Most already do this but not all. Coped below for anyone to
      look at and learn from (key word being "learn"...) Other duties not
      as critical as the rest but does highlite your commitment and
      involvment.

      "Below you will find a link to my previous reviews.

      PREVIOUSLY WRITTEN REPORTS:

      My previous reviews can be found at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/thefishguy

      ITEMS I'M CURRENTLY TESTING:

      Mountainsmith Boundary Backpack – FR due next week
      Vargo Titanium Sierra 750 – awaiting edits on FR
      Montrail Hardrock Mids – long-term Reporting

      OTHER DUTIES:

      Monitoring – No current assignment (just completed three Luna tests)
      Mentoring – One mentee

      PENDING APPLICATIONS:

      NONE

      Thank you for your consideration!