Re: [backpackgeartesters] Osprey Argon 110 dates. (N ot 50 1st dates.)

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 11:02 AM
      Osprey Argon 110 dates. (Not 50 1st dates.)

      In looking at Bridget it seems I have two LTR dates for the Osprey
      Argon Pack. The "Official" date says July 15, and I have a note that
      says June 15. I will venture a guess that Josh is the later date.

      ### This is true. Your actual date is June 15 because you have a different
      schedule. I need to work out the Tester Status Emails. There is a strange
      aberration when there is more than one due date. The confusion is remedied
      by looking at the NOTES section of your Tester Detail Page:

      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1354.htm#OSPREY%20PACKS

      Shane