Re: Question Coleman Stove Arnold

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Al - just be safe, first and foremost.

      It's fine to contact customer support - generally we don't present
      ourselves as testers, but simply as owners of the product, so we can
      evaluate the same treatment any customer would get.

      Let us know how that goes, and I'll keep an eye out for your IR.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "al peterson"